Monday, January 18, 2010

With female grey squirrels preferring black mates - I joke not - are they copying female human behaviour?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…With female grey squirrels preferring black mates - I joke not - are they copying female human behaviour?
The little sluts. Must be something in the drinking water. Got to be that.With female grey squirrels preferring black mates - I joke not - are they copying female human behaviour?
If the Grey Squirrel is mating with black squirrels oh well but in regards to white women being with black men, they are just whores and will eventually be wiped out, hopefully by one of my many weapons.
I think even squirrels can appreciate more aggressive sexual behavior! It is not the colour that is attracting them, it is the higher testosterone levels!
good glad the new black squirrels are taking over the grey, just like the american grey coming over and taking over our red sqirrels, fuc*ing americans



awww there so cute =0)





Please dont include me in that 'female behaviour'





Never eeeewwwwww x
I DONT KNOW. MAYBE YOU ARE FUNNY NOT RACSCIST
PMSL! I'd answer that, but i'd probably be shot....

No comments:

Post a Comment