Saturday, January 16, 2010

Does your neighborhood have black squirrels as well as brown squirrels? And halfbreeds, for that matter?

i live in Surrey BC..we have millions of black squirrels and the occasional grey oneDoes your neighborhood have black squirrels as well as brown squirrels? And halfbreeds, for that matter?
none in my neighborhood since i moved in








wanna come over and see my christmas ornaments?








bring the fly swatterDoes your neighborhood have black squirrels as well as brown squirrels? And halfbreeds, for that matter?
I have never saw a black squirrel in my neighborhood. but I did once see a black squirrel in the park licking his nuts.
I HAVE A PARK FULL OF RED SQUIRRELS ACROSS THE STREET. THEY ALL HAVE NAMES %26amp; COME FOR DINNER
I say an black squirell like last month...3 weeks ago...
Yes it does.
NO in my neck of the woods they are prejudice towered each other much like the human life
Can't say that it does..SICKO!!!!!
Yes, we are quite diverse.
YES i see what i believe to be the same little critter evey morning running across the telephone wires so cute


black squirrels-thats funny

No comments:

Post a Comment