Saturday, January 16, 2010

What can I do to keep the fox squirrels around my house? We have two. One is grey,black and has a white nose.?

We have a lot of oak trees and I put out corn blocks and bird seed. I also put out mixed nuts in the shell. Would they eat popcorn too?What can I do to keep the fox squirrels around my house? We have two. One is grey,black and has a white nose.?
I bet they would eat popcorn. I think they will eat most things like that. Keep the food out, %26amp; they shall be there!What can I do to keep the fox squirrels around my house? We have two. One is grey,black and has a white nose.?
Just keep putting food out and they will stay.





We wouldn't need animal prisons (Zoos) if they would just put food out the animals would stay voluntarily, like cats outside the back entrance of a Sushi Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment