Saturday, January 16, 2010

Do you have black squirrels where you live?

Where I live, I've never once seen one. But about 50 miles away, that is all that I've seen. No brown ones whatsoever. Weird...Do you have black squirrels where you live?
We've never been racial in our neighborhood. All squirrels of color are welcomed . Black ones, red ones, grey ones and even ones with pilots' licenses , the flying squirrels Do you have black squirrels where you live?
Don't have many squirrels here which I find weird since I live in the woods. Used to see a black one years ago when I lived in NY when I walked to school in the morning-guess we had the same path-I saw him on the same branch every morning-unless I was late!
I just moved in a few weeks ago, and I have squirrels of every color. I have light brown, dark brown, grey, and the black ones. It's bizarre. Where I used to live, we had a lot of deer around...now I'm surrounded by squirrels.
yup black white and brown.. hehe and they all live happily together





senbonzakura
No, I wish we did. I live in Kansas and we only have brown, red or grey squirrels here.
No.... squirrels are orange around here...
Where I used to live there were lots of black squirrels--grey ones too.
Three kinds - black, brown and gray here in Michigan
Yep, one out front every morning.
yea i do i live in michigan,port huron, their so cute.
yes i do in washington
i dont think so never noticed their color
Nope.
i didn't think you could get black squirrels!
we have two black ones %26amp; one grey one, that come to our backyard


never seen a brown one

No comments:

Post a Comment