Monday, January 18, 2010

Aren't black squirrels so cute?

I don't know why they exist, but you gotta love those little squiggers!Aren't black squirrels so cute?
I went to Kent State University in Ohio, the largest population of black squirrels per capita in the US. The ones on campus weren't cute, they were downright vicious...probably from years of being harassed by students. They learned to stand up for themselves.Aren't black squirrels so cute?
:o


I've never seen black ones. Only brown and grey.


The do sound so cute! I think All squirrels are cute.





I'll go google them.
Yeah I saw them for the visit time a few weeks ago when I went to visit Kent college.
Yeppers! All animals are cute in their own way.
yes but red haired squirrels are rarer and look cooler
i heard they steal more nuts than the normal ones. they stink too
QTies!!!! OMG OMG OMG
They r sooooooooooooooo cute!
*HAHA, Yes! ;)
x3 they all look cute to me ^^
sure
sure
i didnt know they existed !!!


we only have brown ones here
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment