Monday, January 18, 2010

Black Squirrels, need help!!?

I live in Iowa, and we have black squirrels everywhere. From my understanding they are protected. Last night while trying to sleep, I hear weird noises and can not figure out what it is. I wake up, and leave for work, and see insulation all over my yard. They have tore the siding off my under roof, and made their way into my attack. I can hear them running around now as I speak. I have lived in my house for 5 years now and have NEVER had any such problem. Any advice on what to do, or the cost etc? Thank you in advance.Black Squirrels, need help!!?
Call your local animal control and get some advice. Black squirrels are a form of grey squirrel and not protected as far as I know. What you'll probably need to do is trap them and drive them several miles away before you let them go. You'll need to repair the siding and close up the hole that they got into. I had a starling tear apart my eaves and had to staple heavy metal screen over the holes to get him to stay out. It was a pain in the behind!Black Squirrels, need help!!?
they are a form of gray squirrell i shoot them all the time call the animal control

No comments:

Post a Comment